Thursday, January 17, 2008

Secret messed up big time

I really hate deodorant that smells. Whenever I actually smell the heat coming out of the armpit, it better not have a scent! Odor (even if it smells baby fresh or apple fresh) should not come out of the armpit. That said, I always buy unscented Secret deodorant. It is the best. Until this can. The unscented version now has a slight sweet scent to it! I am so annoyed! I will give Secret one more test run and then I'm moving on to another brand. What about those people who buy unscented because they are allergic? C'mon Secret....you have about 30 different scents. Can't you just leave one version scentless?

5 comments:

Megz said...

totally disagree. Body odor is natural and we should embrace the oppportunity to enhance any odors. That is why I love the watermelon scent offered by Secret. no need for perfumes.

cold cocoa said...

First off, thanks for being my first comment ever. I hope you stalk me like you stalk some others. And I've smelt you and know you ain't no watermelon patch.

Megz said...

RUDE. You better treat your one commentater better or you may be just conversing with yourself.

rut said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rut said...

It's true--deodorant smells have a huge impact on the morning.