Are your kids acting hyper? Has Spring Fever seeped into your household, finding no place to drain excess energy and excitement? Are your kids feeling pent up from being inside the days that aren't so Spring-like, leaving them angry and more prone to boredom and fighting?
Well...here is your answer to your problems. Send them over to my house to enjoy some child-taming germs we've got goin' on.
We've got something you might like...here are the pros:
- not having to get up and do the carpool thing
- more chances to see your kids throughout the night, each time an extra treat
- very likely less toys to pick up, less crumbs to sweep
- you can turn down the heat and cuddle up to your super-toasty child
- your children will just sit there in front of the tv, quiet and entertained (well- I guess that is not such a departure from any other day)
- extra quiet in the day as they slumber!
While I'm being honest, I am a parent who goes to the internet at first sign of a symptom to diagnose. Anyone else? I've gotten myself sick worrying about all sorts of weird diseases and illnesses. I often think I should have married a Dr. so he could put my hypochondria to rest. Luckily I married a computer doctor so that's a close second.