Lately I've been yearning for life on a farm. Well, lately meaning as of yesterday. Why, might you ask?
- Fresh smells.
- No friends wanting to play all day long.
- Working from dawn 'til dusk (well, maybe the indentured servants would do that).
- Banjos and violins (Pa Ingalls playing the violin- what a peace to my soul!)
- Animals (wait. I don't like their smell and hairs).
- Cooking for my sweaty man (wait- I do that).
- Tomatoes that don't have salmonella
All this stress is really driving me to my true summer daydream: living on the beach for a month in summertime. Preferably the North East shore. I could do the Hamptons. Wouldn't that be the ultimate family vacation? Laying out with daiquiris, reading, sand castle-izing, quaint store hopping, deep sleep every night. Oh yeah......